The Third International Workshop “Spectroscopy and Dynamics of Ozone and Related Atmospheric Species” will be held in Reims, France from October 4th to October 6th 2017, in the conference hall of the Hotel « De La Paix ».
The Workshop is organized by the «Groupe de Spectroscopie Moléculaire et Atmosphérique» (GSMA) laboratory of the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne and the « Centre National de Recherche Scientifique » (CNRS, UMR 7331).
- Vladimir Tyuterev (coordinator)
- Alain Barbe, Alain Campargue, Iouli Gordon, Richard Dawes, Pascal Honvault, Christof Janssen, Johannes Orphal, Agnes Perrin, Viatcheslav Kokoouline, Semen Mikhailenko, Maud Rotger, Peter Szalay
Local Organizing Committee
- Maud Rotger (coordinator),
- and the GSMA spectroscopy team.
All the correspondence concerning the abstracts of contributions, arrival and registration should be sent to the local coordinator at: email@example.com
Scientific program / topics
Contributions will take the form of oral presentations and will cover the following topics:
- Laboratory measurements ( IR , MW, UV ranges ) and spectral analyses of ozone and of molecules involved in the ozone atmospheric cycle.
- Electronic structure calculations, potential-energy, dipole moment surfaces and non- adiabatic effects in ozone.
- Theoretical models for describing the ozone rovibrational states.
- Ozone dynamics: formation, decomposition, and photodissociation.
- Isotopic effects in ozone.
- Chemical reactivity along the ozone cycle, in situ atmospheric balloon and satellite measurements.
- Databases related to ozone spectroscopy and dynamics.